Parents & Families
Blue Hose Means Family
The thought of leaving home and beginning college leaves most students feeling a little nervous. We know it may make you feel a little uneasy as well. But don’t worry. The PC campus community isn’t your typical collection of faculty, staff, and students. We are a family, and we want you to feel as much a part of the PC family as your student.
Please use our website and the following resources as you navigate the college search. And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us – we would be happy to help!
欧洲杯投注软件Here are a few items you might find helpful:
- Gain a better understanding of the admission process.
- Meet current students and alumni on the Blue Hose Blog.
- Schedule a campus visit and meet the PC family.
- Make cents (pun intended) of the financial aid process.
- Learn more about the housing options available for students.
- Explore the various academic programs offered at PC.
- View our policies toward AP, IB, and AICE credits.